When I got onto my Word Press today, I got an unexpected blessing. I got a nomination from Music Teacher Lifestyle. This is a blog I am and continue to thoroughly enjoy about music. April has been a particularly delightful month filled with Jazz music in honor of Jazz Appreciation Month. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for this nomination.
THANK THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU IN A BLOG POST.
ANSWER THE 11 QUESTIONS SET BY THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU.
NOMINATE 11 BLOGS TO RECEIVE THE AWARD AND WRITE THEM 11 NEW QUESTIONS TO ANSWER.
My Nominations Are:
As a thank you for this nomination I am going to answer the questions presented to me by this blog and share a piece of Jazz Music in my appreciation of the work that has been put into Music Teacher Lifestyle More Than Words.
- What do you secretly love about yourself and why?
What do I secretly love about myself? It has to be my determination. No matter the odds, or what life throws in my direction, it is nothing short of the grace of God that keeps me going. Why? Well, I have more than myself to think about. I have two beautiful boys that depend on me.
2. If you would be a flavor, what would you be?
Cherry! It is pink, which is my favorite color. It is also sweet, which is something…that I want and do, at times, strive to be.
3. If you won 10 million dollars. What is your dream project to fulfill with the money and why?
It is my hope that I would try to support causes that perhaps tend to be overlooked. For instance, I would try to give some to causes such as Make A Wish Foundation, The Ronald McDonald House, Autism Speaks, St.Jude’s, The Williams Syndrome Foundation, and a number of organizations that support the developmentally delayed or terminally ill.
4.Which do you prefer: house or apartment…and why?
I have never lived in a house that I have paid for. So I cannot speak from experience. To have the pride in saying I earned enough to save up for one though, to build that kind of foundation, that would be wonderful. A house would have my vote, because in it I can firmly plant roots that I can possibly pass on to future generations.
5. If you had ONE super power, what would you want it to be…and why?
If I could choose any super power, I would want the ability to heal. This healing though would not be of my own body, but rather the ability to remove ailments from others. Illness, terminal or otherwise, has become to common and nothing is more heart wrenching than knowing another living soul is in pain.
6. What would be the second super power? (I’m feeling generous) Ellaborate.
Flight. I would want to be able to soar above the clouds without fear of falling.
7. What’s that song that makes you dance and lip sync/singalong even in the grocery store?
If only there were simply one! Depending on my mood and how the song hits me, I will sing right along. I am a strong believer in the arts and the way they can motivate or inspire others.
8. Name and recommend a beauty /hygiene product that you love.
Mary Kay Luminous Foundation
9. What’s your favourite dessert?
Crepes, preferably orange. Otherwise, this is followed by English Rose Cake as a close second.
10. What is the dish that you prepare when you’re going to a party? (where you are expected to bring a dish…of course)
Desert…cakes, pie, cookies…almost always something sweet!
11. Does your name have a meaning – What does it mean – Is the meaning relevant to you in any way?
Renee means rebirth, or reborn. For me…it has a great deal of relevance. While I do not believe in reincarnation, I bear a striking resemblance to a family member and woman I loved as well as admired very much.
Should you choose to accept this award, these are my questions for you:
1.What is your life’s goal, dream, or aspiration?
2. What motivates or inspires you?
3. What are you hoping to accomplish with your blog/What is its message?
4. What is your greatest quality or attribute?
5. If one wish could be granted you, what would it be, and why?
6. What are some of the things you are most passionate about or interested in?
7. If you could have any profession you wanted, what would it be, why?
8. What is your favorite music genre?
9. What is your motto or what quote do you strive to live your day to day life by? Who said it?
10. If you had a choice between a beach house, a cabin in the mountains, or a loft what would you pick? Why?
11. What is the smallest or simplest pleasure in life that you draw meaning and value from?
I got this nomination from Joana – The Great Journey and Brooke – The Utopia Universe, my two good blogging pals. Check them out if you haven’t already, take a look, say hello, ge…
Source: Sunshine Blog Award